Verse

Monday, September 16, 2013

Week 2 day 1- no fat table!

So today they measured the body fat percentage of the cadets. John thought for sure he was going to be on the fat table. When they are on the fat table they have to keep track of everything they eat. So basically it's just more work. But thank God he is not!!! Anyway, he had a really hard day today. He said it was his hardest so far. Even made him really have to think why he is doing this... Gosh that is so hard for me. I just want him home. I just want him happy. I hate having to hear him so stresses out and with so much anxiety. And I cant do anything about it! Well I can do one thing, pray, and I know that's a lot but i just want to do so much more!!! 
He was worried about the wedding today. He is worried that he won't get the weekend off. So I may be changing the date here. I am going to give the venue a call to see if there is anything we can do. who knows. I just want to do anything and everything I can do to make sure he does not have any added stress on him. So keep an ear open for that...
They had 2 more people quit today. Down from 143 to 140. But we can get through this. He said he's not leaving till he graduates or they kick him out. What's funny is we thought that PT would be the one thing that really kicked his butt and he said that is just fine. He had a test today. He's pretty sure he passed. But he has another one tomorrow he was going to study for before he went to bed. So I guess once again all I can say is PRAY. Pray for his peace! Pray that his spirit is lifted and he is encouraged everyday. Just pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment