Verse

Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 1... Let it begin!

I have to admit I am quite proud of myself for not having a complete meltdown this morning seeing John drive off to the CHP academy! I mean of course I was crying, I'm not going to see him for 75 days which will be our wedding day (hopefully). But it finally has started! Everything we have been praying for and waiting for has come together today. I was hoping to head from him tonight but doesn't look like it. I told him he didn't have to worry about calling me till later in the week that way he could focus. So here is to the first day finished! Hope all went well!
I have to say I am so grateful to the amazing families we both have! The support from everyone is just beyond amazing from our friends too. I love hearing that everyone is praying for him and I through these next 6 months. Guess the next time I post will be when I hear from him! Keep praying! It's just the beginning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment