Verse

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Week 3 done! Bring on week 4!

I love that every weekend he sounds better and better. Like he is figuring things out more. This weekend I was a bit more distracted. I helped his family move his stuff to the guest room and get it ready for him to come home to next weekend and help his sister get all moved into her new room. But in between the packing we got to FaceTime (seriously best technology every invented!) and I helped to quiz him on some of his work, as best as I could of course. And he does great every time! Hopefully it will be another week of 100% on all tests :) more than anything I just want to stay busy this week so that Friday night comes fast because he will be flying home for the weekend! Oh how I can't wait for next weekend! But until then I will keep encouraging and praying for John to get through another week. 3 down, 24 to go! :) and an even better count to look forward to is in exactly 2 month I get to marry my best friend! So let's count down to that first, so 8 weeks to go! Can't wait to hear what's in store for week 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment