Verse

Sunday, September 22, 2013

2 down... On to week 3!

So this has been such a great weekend. I did end up taking the train up to Sacramento and got to spend the whole weekend helping John get things ready for week 3! What a blessing! We got to have such a nice, relaxing dinner together Friday night. Saturday we were up and working. After I made waffles for breakfast, we finished homework and t-shirt by noon. Then shopping for things he needed for the next week by 2. Then we studied like crazy for his 2 LD tests and spelling for next week while enjoying coffee at Starbucks. Btw it was raining like crazy, even got some thunder on Saturday. But anything to help my love follow his dream! Once he felt good about all the information we called it a night and just got to enjoy spending time together. We watched a movie (thanks to Netflix that my aunt has), enjoyed in n out, FaceTime with Johns family, then another movie. It has really been a huge blessing to be at my aunt and uncles house instead of hotel! So grateful for family! This morning we decided McDs breakfast would be good. Then it was laundry, packing everything up (while calling out penal codes and spelling words of course), buzzing his head and once he is done with his shower we will have about 3 hours left to spend this weekend. Sad but so glad I got to come up and spend time with him, helping him study and get things ready for the next week. Even though we both have a bit anxiety about the next week, he is in much better spirits to keep on going! But since he is here I thought it would be nice for him to get to say something here too! So here he is...

Having jenn here with me has has helped me to unwind and helped me to relax. Last weekend I had to take care of so many chores and tasks it made my head spin! This weekend Jenn was here to help me get everything squared away and ready for the next week, god has blessed me so much to have such a supportive woman in my life! There is no way I could do this without her! I may be the one physically bearing the workload of the academy, but Jenn is there by my side supporting me spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. Without her I would not have the strength to continue to push for success. She is my why and the reason I continue on this journey. Everyday when I wake up I remember to remain humble, thanking God for his many blessings in my life. The academy may be difficult, but it is a privilege and an honor to even wear cadet Blues. Thank you all for your continued support and prayers, you keep me uplifted and motivated! 


No comments:

Post a Comment